H.I.S. treat child safeguarding very seriously, therefore all applicants are required to submit a clear criminal background check from their current country of residence, and references will be verified.
Starting August 2019
· After School Care Assistant (2 Positions):
As of August 2019, H.I.S. will be offering families After School Care (ASC) to students of the Primary School. Students will be offered sport, musical and/or artistic classes, a snack-time and a range of supervised indoor and outdoor activities.
To work with the qualified ASC Co-ordinator, H.I.S. requires two enthusiastic, flexible, Assistants. The successful applicants will be fluent English speakers and have previous experience working with children.The working hours will start 15:00 every school day, Monday to Friday (13 hours per week). There will be no ASC during school holidays.
The responsibilities of the ASC Assistant will include:
- Supporting the students during ASC hours
- Assisting the Co-ordinator with planning and running ASC activities
- Helping with the organising and preparing of materials, setting up before and clearing up after activities
- Assisting with the ordering and storage of ASC resources
- Sharing in the supervision of students during outdoor play/activities in the playground
If you would like to be considered for a position at H.I.S., please download and complete the Application Summary form (available on the school website) and submit it with a covering letter.
Applications should be sent to:
H.I.S. Heidelberg International School
Mrs Kathleen Macdonald
Wieblinger Weg 7